Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ok Ok!

SAY EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND DON'T CHANGE IT.

1.you & your ex: which one?I want my game back

2. I am listening to: E! News

3. Maybe I should: Make dinner...?

4. I love: movies.

5. I don't understand: why people prefer Dancing With The Stars over So You Think YoU Can Dance?

6. I have lost my respect for: your mom

7. I last ate: fries, ha.

8. The meaning of my display name is: a Hey Mercedes song

9. God is: good on Joan of Arcadia


-IS YOUR/ARE YOU-

1. Is your hair wet? no
2. Is your cell phone right next to you? yeah
3. Do you miss someone? yes
4. Are you wearing chapstick? co bigelow
5. Are you so tired? sorta
6. Are you wearing pajamas? no
7. Are you mad? no
8. Are you upset? no
9. Why? why not?

HAVE YOU

1. Recently done anything you regret? no
2. Ever lied? of course
4. Have you ever kicked someone? yes
5. Ever tripped over your own feet? yes

TODAY HAVE YOU:

1. Have you cursed? si
2. Have you gotten mad at someone? customers
3. Who? they're stupid

RANDOM

Q: Is there a person on your mind right now?
A: yes

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: yes-two

Q: do you want any children?
A: yes

Q: Do you smile often?
A: yeah

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A: depends on the shoe

Q: Do you like your handwriting?
A: yeah

Q: Are your toenails painted?
A: yes

Q: Who's bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
A: somewhere in C'ville.

Q: what color shirt are you wearing right now?
A: blue and a black sweater

Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?
A: eating at Red Rock

Q: I can't wait till:
A: more plans

Q: What would you rather be called?
A: on the phone

Q: When did you cry last?
A:few days ago.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: usually

Q: Do you have any pets?
A: no

Q: Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
A: not in a long time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home