Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What Happened To You?

1. Can you cook? I can, but I don't do it often

2. What was your dream growing up? To be an actress...or sports physician.

3. What talent do you wish you had? I so wish I could sing!

4. Favorite place? I love to be on the water. or near the water. or near frozen water (snow).

5. Favorite actor? Brad Pitt!

6. What was the last book you read more than once? Summer Sisters!

7. What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Just my ears

9. Worst Habit? Not putting things away

10. Favorite snack? Fries?

11. What is your favorite sport? Tennis

12. Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude? optimistic

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Who are you?

14. Best thing to ever happen to you? Carnegie Hall

15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I've never broken a bone or had stitches. Never had braces or glasses.

16. Do you have any pets? Nope:(

17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? I think so

18. What time is it where you are now?. 11:19am

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? SCARY

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Umm

21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience? a little of both:)

22. What color eyes do you have? green

23. Ever been arrested? No way

24. Bottle or Draft? draft

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? buy christmas presents!

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? 5

27. What’s your favorite bar to hang at? Spirits is great. So is the Black Cat on the leather couch, ha.

28. Do you believe in ghosts? no

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? hang out with people I like

30. Do you swear a lot? yeah

31. Biggest pet peeve? hypocrites

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? spectacular!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home