Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Steal!

01. Who was the last person you drank with?
Brendan and John

02. What do you want for Christmas?
Canon XTi!

03. What song are you listening to?
ANTM

04. What day of the week is it?
Thursday

05. How many days did your school get off for Thanksgiving?
I didn't have THursday class, which is the only one affected.

06. Tell me about a funny conversation you had today:
One with Marie about The Benders-hahaha

07. Do you like Red Bull?
only if sugar free. and large.

08. Is it easy for you to get alcohol?
yes

09. When was the last time you fell?
haha, earlier tonight and I may have flashed lil' Ben.

10. Who's your favorite cousin?
I can't pick a favorite.

11. Have you ever thought about ways to torture someone?
Haha, psychological, of course.

12. What movie do you hate?
Annie Hall

13. Do your hands sweat?
sometimes

14. Do you have any nicknames for your best friend?
which best friend?

15. What was the last clothing store you went to?
H+M, I think

16. When was the last time you fell off a chair?
At Red Rock bc it was slippery

17. Why are you taking this survey?
bc they're fun

18. Is it hot or cold in your house?
chilly down here

19. Do you wish it would snow?
it did today

20. Speaking of snow, have you ever made a perverted snowman?
No, but I made a duck once.

21. Are you hungry right now?
Nah

22. Are any of your friends sluts?
Yes

23. What other websites are you on besides this one?
gmail, myspace, cupcakes for a cause, statcounter

24. What are you going to eat for lunch tomorrow?
Maybe free McDonalds, ha.

25. What is the highlight of your week?
Monday:)

26. What color are your sister's eyes?
gorgeous blue. She has the best blue eyes of anyone I know.

27. Do you fall asleep easily?
sometimes.

28. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?
Yes

29. How about pot?
maybe

30. Do you like to read?
Yeah

31. Are you a virgin?
wouldn't you like to know:)

32. Would you ever donate an organ to your best friend?
as long as it's one I don't "need"

33. Are you a religious person?
yeah

34. Do any of your friends wear a lot of makeup?
Yeah, I guess so

35. Do you consider yourself to be mature?
Oh yes.

36. Do you like Spencer's?
Nah

37. Are you in any Advanced Placement (AP) classes?
Like 10 years ago

38. What is your father's middle name?
Thomas

39. How much do you weigh?
Dunno

40. Are you in a good mood?
Yes, but I want it to be 8pm tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home