Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, December 10, 2007

Shake It

1. What was going through your mind during your last kiss?
This is the sweetest thing ever.

2. How did you do on the last test you took?
I think it was like a year ago. I got an A, of course.

3. What is your ringtone for when people text you?
It's just a beep.

4. What show did you last watch?
THE HILLS!

5. Whose arms do you feel the safest in?
Mine feel pretty safe.

6. What foods make you sick?
bad chicken, sour cream, mushy bread

7. Do you get shy around the guy/girl you like?
No. I am quite bold sometimes actually.

8. Do you remember what you were a year ago?
What I was??? That makes no sense. I was Scarlet.

9. Do you still have feelings for your ex?
Nope

10. Name something you like and hate about your default?
My default what?

11. Do you have family problems?
Nope

12. Where are most people in your top from?
on Myspace? Most are family, haha.

13. What was the last meal you ate?
lasagna

14. Who are there pictures of in the room you're currently in?
Nascar people. no lie, lis.

15. Name one thing people think about you that's not true?
That I can sing.

16. Do you give special ringtones to certain people?
Just a couple.

17. What's the weather like outside?
not cold enough

18. Have you ever seen a 3D movie in theaters?
Yeah, I know I did at Disney World.

19. How long was your last relationship?
multiple months...

20. Where'd you get everything that you're wearing?
H+M, Express, Victoria's Secret, Forever 21

21. Do you text with T9 or ABC?
T9.

22. Have you memorized your social security number?
of course

23. Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
No

25. What was the last advice you gave someone?
CALL!

26. What radio station do you listen to the most?
Ethel

27. Whats your worst grade this quarter?
A

28. If you died today, would there be anything you wish you could've said to someone?
Well, I think everyone whom I love knows it

29. Are you on youtube?
Yeah

30. What do you think about the person that last texted you?
She's awesome!

31. How do you like your school?
I'm done with that!

32. Why did your last relationship end?
He drank a lot.

33. Are you friends with your last ex?
Nah

34. Are any of your exes on your top friends?
No

41. Would you ever consider having a relationship with your best friend?
Well, I have a few best friends.

42. What piercings do you want to get?
an orbital

43. Have your friends ever seen you cry?
Yeah

44. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Serena?

45. Can you do a push-up?
Yeah

46. Do you get nervous easily?
No, but sometimes I get anxious

49. Would you ever consider moving back to your hometown?
Uhhhh, what?

50. Describe your laugh.
inconsistent

51. What do you think about the person that last commented you?
Band!

52. How did you meet the last person you kissed?
work

53. Are you currently going out with that person? Why?
Many reasons:)

54. Can you do the Crank Dat dance?
hahaha, parts of it.

55. Who sings the song you last sang?
The Killers

56. Have you ever modeled for anything?
ummm, no

57. Plans for this weekend?
Lots on the agenda!!!!!

58. How was last weekend?
Good. I was tired, though.

59. Have you ever been to California?
YES!

60. How about New York City?
Multiple times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home