Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, January 14, 2008

She Never Explains

1. What is a question that people always ask you?
Are you dating?

2. What does the 6th message in your phone say?
Yeah it says drink 6-8....

3. Whats the last thing you said to someone & to who?
Thank you

5. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
I need to stop by Navy Federal

6. Have you ever called 911?
Yes, once when I saw an accident, but my phone connected to Fairfax 911 so I hung up. They said they couldn't connect me-wtf!?

9. What CD is currently in your CD player?
The National

10. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
skim

11. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
all day every day

12. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
This morning.

13. Can you whistle?
not well.

14. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No

15. Do you get along better with boys or girls?
boys

16. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
any and all. not on my back if someone else is there, though.

17. What song are you currently listening to?
I',watching the extras on Once.

18. What does the song remind you of?
The movie;)

19. What did you do yesterday?
I went to Tysons with Serena, visited Ali at work and came home and watched football.

21. What big concerts are you looking forward to?
I need to keep them on the d/l:)

22. What's bothering you right now?
lack of privacy.

23. Next vacation you're going on?
Not sure. I'd like to go to NYC.

24. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I get them often.

25. What did you dream last night?
I don't remember.

26. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
not often.

27. What gets in your way of your sleeping?
hanging out:)

31. Do you know anyone who's married?
Uhhh yes.

32. What's your favorite number, and why?
17. Best day of the month. Prime!

33. Who was the last person to make you cry?
United Healthcare, hahaha.

36. What is one thing you miss about your past?
My apt.

37. Are you jealous of anyone?
nah

38. Is anyone jealous of you?
prob

40. Who was the last person you drove with?
Serena.

41. What are you looking forward to?
snow and my birthday.

42. How are you today?
I was tired, but ok.

43. How many things in your past do you regret?
no regrets, but I may shake my head at a few things.

44. Do you have a best friend?
of course!

45. Name something you have in common with all your siblings.
music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home