Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Valentines Day

1.Do you like anyone?:
of course

2. Are you flirty:
Yeah

3. Are you a player?
No

4. Would you get back together with any of your exes?:
No

5. Do you want a Valentine?:
Sure

6. Have you slept over at the same sex's house?:
Yes

7. Have you slept over at the opposite sex's house?
Yes

8. Do you prefer group dates or single ones?
single

9. Do you want to ask somebody to be your Valentine or do you want them to ask you?
ummm, ask me, I guess

10. Do you like cuddling up while watching a movie?
Not in a theatre, but yes otherwise.

11. Any plans for Valentine's day?:
Not sure. My birthday is soon after.

12.What's the best Valentine day present for a girl?
It's not so much about a gift.

13. For a guy?
El Sexo? hahha

14. Are you single or taken?
not single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home