Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Since 1927

1. Smiling right now?
No, but it's ok.

2. Would you ever date the last person you kissed?
Of course

3. Whats irritating you right now?
Lack of plans

4. When did you last eat pizza?
last night

5. Do you drink beer?
as much as I can! yum

6. What do you want?
my new purchases to get here:)

7. Do you have any television obsessions?
The Hills.

8. Last spoken words you heard?
Spring

9. When was the last time you cried?
Teared up at Marisa's post-wow!

10. Is your sister a bitch?
hahaha not to me. She's awesome.

11. Pepsi or coke?
whatebs

13. What is your favorite sport?
tennis

14. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
Nah

16. Are you restless?
I'm ok. I will be soon, though.

17. Do you like your computer?
This one? not really.

18. What is your favorite color?
green

19. What color is your hair?
dark brown

20. Last inbox messaged?
from Turnstyle re: Club 5

21. Your response?
none yet

23. Do you like anyone right now?
Yes

24. Who is in the room with you?
just me

26. What are your favorite pairs of shoes?
anchor flip flops

27. Who was the last person to say, I love you?
my mom

28. What was the last thing you ate?
chicken

30. What is the closest item near you that is blue?
postcard

31. What instant messaging service do you use?
aim

32. Who was at your house last?
besides family? Brendan

33. Which do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans

34. What is the last movie you watched?
Live Free Or Die Hard

35. What do you currently hear right now?
Guiding Light

36. Is it on the radio or computer?
nope

38. Where is your Mom?
living room

39. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
JCrew (both)

40. Where was your default picture taken?
I'm not sure

41. Are you texting someone?
nah

46. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
depends

47. Do you own something tye dyed?
unfortunately

48. Did you hurt yourself today?
no

49. Do you want someone you can't have?
nope

50. Who makes you smile the most?
those closest to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home