Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One Day Before

1. Ever punch someone in the face? Not yet
2. How old are you? 27 and about 344 days!
3. Are you single or taken? latter
4. Do you eat with your hands or utensils? utensils when i can. Hate to be messy.
5. Do you dream at night? Oh yeah
6. Ever seen a corpse? Yes, at the cadaver lab
7. Have you ever wished someone dead? No way
8. Do you like Bush, the president? Yes
9. What’s your philosophy on life? And on death? Life is all about being positive about what's going on.
10. If you could do anything, but no one gets to know about it, what would it be? Something good for human kind
11. Do you trust the police? For the most part.
12. Do you like country music? The older stuff
13. What is your fondest memory? Trips to the beach
14. If you could change anything about yourself, would you? Yeah, sure.
15. Would you date a celebrity? I wouldn't NOT date one.
16. What do you wear to sleep? depends on how cold I am.
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? yes
18. Would you hide evidence for your best friend if she/he asked you to? Not if it was something serious like, "Hey, hide this KNIFE with blood all over it!"
19. If I only had one day to live, what would you do? hang out with mah boos
20. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I'm random
21. Paper or plastic? Don't care.
22. What’s your favorite color? Green
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? My grandpap bc I wish I remembered him more.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you. I'm allergic to raw apples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home