Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Bye Bye Bye

1. What's your favorite book at the present time?
Summer Sisters by Judy Blume. It's amazing.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
The ability to apparate.

3. What's your favorite color? Why?
Green bc it's rich and vibrant.

4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Scotland

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
I've had a lot of dreams come true already:)

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I don't think it's a hoax ro anything.

7. Do you think friends are important?
Of course

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
pay some bills, buy some stuff, save some.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I would hope that we would be in a relationship so it wouldn't be too weird to confess that

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
N/A

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
The type who love everything. pick something.

12. What is your ambition?
to rock it

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Um, what kind of fault? I don't need people to point out that my car is messy, haha, but if my hair is sticking up, then tell me. Nicely.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
the people closest to me.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Ummmmm, probably shopaholic.

16. What is the one thing you like about your country?
I like MANY things about the USA!

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Sometimes I'm too shy about things.

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
No

19. What makes you different?
I think quickly and in weird progressions:)

20. How often do you watch T.V.? What is your favorite T.V. programme?
There are only a couple of shows I HAVE to watch, but if I'm home and doing something, I"ll have the TV on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home