Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

What's With The Yellow?

1Does someone love you? Yes
2Do you know anyone named Dave? Yes
3Ever kissed anyone with the name starting with a J? John...yes.
4Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member? Hahah yeah, for Ali sometimes.
5What color is your parents bathroom my mom and I share one and its off white I guess.
6Do you think that hair extensions look skanky? if done right they're ok. I think other things are skankier.
7Are you named after a grandparent? Yeah, my middle name.
8Would you pass or fail a drug test given to you at this moment? pass easily
9Are you taller than 5′6"? yeah
10Do you know anyone in jail/prison? I don't think so
11Ever see a dead body? Yup! At the cadaver lab
12Do you like the color green? it's my favorite
13What is your best friend’s Dad’s name? n/a
14How old are you? twenty eight
15Who was the last person to send you a text message? Ray
16Ever drove into the ghetto to buy drugs? hahaha no
17Last restaurant you went to? Fridays?
18What is the weather like today? So warm!
19Last voice mail you received? ummmm, ali?
20What did you do yesterday? I worked and then came home and relaxed.
21What’s the first thing you would do with five million dollars? party that night
22What nationalities are you? Well, I'm American. But my ancestors came from Scotland and Wales primarily.
23How many hours did you sleep for last night? 4ish
24Any upcoming concerts you want to attend? yes, but I'll keep that info to myself:)
25Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you? hahaha dumb ho
26Have you ever been on your school’s track team? No
27What jewelry are you wearing? 2 rings, 3 bracelets, earrings, necklace
27If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you go with them? omg all of them? that sounds terrible. can i have my own car with people i choose?
29How much money do you have? on me? about $20
30Do you swear at your parents? nope
31Is your phone right beside you? yeah
32Have you cried today? No
33Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? Yes
34Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? nope
35What is the color of your bed sheets? off white right now
36Have you ever crawled through a window? yeah!
37Are you photogenic? I believe so!
38What’s your star sign? aq.
39Where do you spend most of your money? beer/gas
40What was the last thing you did? gave my pizza order
41Do you have a tattoo? no way
42Is there a secret you’ve never told any of your friends? yes
43Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn’t mean it? no
44Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle? oh yeah
45What are you doing in 2008? having FUN
46What is your ring tone? Ali's is "Damn Girl" and everyone else has Beethoven's 7th
47What were you doing at 2am last night? Sleeping
48Are your parents married/divorced/separated? married
49What are you doing tonight? fun stuff
50What are you doing tomorrow? i'm off!
51Who did you last message on Myspace? Rena?
52Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call but never do? Yes.
53What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? matches?
54Favorite Disney movie? i can never remember which are disney
55Should gas taxes be increased? why should they be? explain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home