Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, April 19, 2009

My story - Finish the sentence:

name?
Scarlet

My eyes are:
green

My status says:
I'm watching Grey Gardens

I want to have kids:
yes!

I wish I was:
drinking a margarita

Currently I am:
watcihng Grey Gardens and doing this


I love:
coconut, water, and the color green

Never in my life have I been to:
europe


My favorite animal is:
black panther

My fav color is:
green


My Pet Peeve(s):
passive aggressiveness and being a hypocrite


Right now:
i want a milkshake


If youre gonna talk smack about me:
make sure you're not being a hypocrite!


The one person who can drive me nuts:
stupid people...no need to name names

When I'm nervous:
i get antsy


The last song I listened to was:
something by The White Lies

My hair is:
DARK and LONG

When I was 4:
I was soooo cute

My mom:
is so much fun


My dad:
is hilarious

Last Christmas:
it didn't snow

I should be: ..
reading my mags

When I look down:
I see the pink blanket

The happiest recent event was:
last night!

My current annoyance is:
stupid cunty bitches

There's this boy I know:
who is so much fun

The thing I want to buy is:
a new phone

If you visited the place I'm from:
you would miss it

Most recent thing I've bought myself:
CDs!

Most recent thing someone else bought me was:
something from Ireland!

If I was an animal I'd be:
a cute puppy


Yesterday:
was long, but fab


Last night I was:
drinking

Tomorrow I am:
working

Tonight I am:
sooo tired

My favorite piece of jewelery is:
i love my tiffany ring

I am looking forward to:
the 99% thing


The one that knows the most about me is
ali


If i could tell my friends one thing what would it be?:
STOP BEING SO GOD DAMNED PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE/ANNOYING/GOSSIPY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home