Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, March 31, 2006

200...yes, 200

200. My middle name is: Virginia

199. I was born on: 17 feb 1980

198. I am a: musician

197. My cell phone company: Verizon

196. My eye color is: green

195. My shoe size is: 10

194. My ring size is: blah

193. My height is: 5'9"ish

192. I am allergic to: raw apples, pollen

191. I was born in: Loudoun Co.

190. My hometown is: Bealeton, VA

189. The last book I read: Citizen Girl

187. One thing I know for sure about the opposite sex: they have a Y chromosome

186. I am glad I'm my sex because: I don't have to change tires

179. My favorite Holiday is: My Birthday

178. The perfect kiss is: slow and mostly lips;)

177. The last three cd's I bought were: Seeing as how I bought 8 today...um, last 3 were Isobel Campbell. Arab Strap and a Ben Gibbard/Andrew Kenny thing

176. Last song that made me cry was: Beethoven's 7th Symphony 2nd movement

172. My most treasured possessions are: clarinet, pictures

170. What did you do last night: watched SVH and went to sleep early (11!)

167. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn): tan...if it gets red it's not for long

:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::

143. Santa?: sorta

142. Love at first sight? no

141. Luck?: no

140. Fate?: Yes

139. God?: yes

138. Aliens?: no

137. Heaven?: yes

136. Hell?: no

135. Ghosts?: no

134. Horoscopes?: they are fun

135. Soulmates?: Yes

:::::Which is Better?:::::

129. Hugs or Kisses?: overall hugs because there are a lot of people I don't want to kiss

128. Drunk or High?: drunk

127. Phone or Online: online

126. Red heads or Black hair: red

125. Blondes or Brunettes: brunettes

124. Hot or cold: cool

123. Summer or Winter: winter

122. Coffee or tea: Coffee

121. Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla

120. Night or Day: Night

119. Oranges or Apples: oranges

118. Curly or Straight hair: on me right now I prefer straight


:::::Here's What I Think About:::::

116. Abortion: no comment

115. Backstabbers: their loss

114. Parents: love mine

110. School: it's a love/hate relationship

::::Last time I:::

103. Kissed someone: NYE

102. Last time I hugged someone: yesterday


101. Saw someone I haven't seen in a while: uhhhh, not sure

90. Who's the ditziest person I know: I don't know, me?

89. Who makes you laugh the most: Ali

83. The last movie I saw in the theater was: Nanny McPhee

82. The thing I don't understand is: why I owe taxes

80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is: no

79. The one thing I love about the opposite sex is: forearms!

76. This summer I am: taking 1 class, working, hopefully going to the beach a lot!

75. Something I will really miss when I leave home is: no comment

74. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: hanging out with Vanessa soon

73. Tomorrow: Saturday (dress rehearsal, shopping, then who knows what!)

72. Today: Friday

71. Next Week: I need to get overtime

70. Next Summer: I want to play lots of tennis

69. I wish I was: holding hands

68. My favorite dish is: pasta primavera

67. People call me: Beautiful, Hott, etc;)

62. The person who knows the most about me is: Ali

61. The person that can read me the best is: Ali

60. The most difficult thing to do is: be honest when rejection is a possibility, it's also tough to not spend money

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: maybe, maybe not

58. I write with my left/right hand: Right

57. I love: to make mix cds

56. I do not want to: do my laundry

55. The last thing/person I cried over was: people being cunts

54. When I party: I drink champagne

53. The one person who can't hide things from me: my mom?

52. The person who I tell everything to: Anna

51. Right now I am talking to: noone

50. I wish I was ___ right now: in Greece

49. My favorite store is: Best Buy

48. I have/will get a job at: SH Smith

47. I have these pets: none:( Ali said she's going to get me a puppy!

46. If I had $500,000 I would: pay my students loans/car and take Ali with me on an awesome trip

45. The worst sound in the world: unnecessary talking

44. The person that makes me cry the most is: boyz

43. What was your favorite grade: 11th?

42. What song are you listening to right now: Arab Strap stuff

41. favorite saying: Yabbo (from Ali, it stuck)

40. Favorite color: red but green right now

39. My boyfriend/girlfriend is: N/A

38. What grade are you in: uh, grad school?

37. What is your school's mascot: Eagles

36. What are your school's colors: Blue and Grey?

35. Florida or hawaii: Hawaii

34. What is your favorite quote: "Haven't been this happy in minutes"

33. My favorite piece of clothing is: right now it's my long shirt thing from JCrew

32. My favorite sport is: tennis

33. Last time I cried: I got misty at orchestra, hehe

30. Lucky number:17

29. Who is your favorite super hero: Inspector Gadget

28. The school I go to is: UMW

27. Last person I got mad at: friend

26. Last time you been on a plane: Puerto Rico 2001

25. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping: not yet

23. How bored are you right now: not really, I'm content

22. The all-time best movie is: Fight Club

21. The all-time best thing in the world is: music

20. Have you ever cheated at school: I've checked

19. The most annoying thing ever is: when people don't include me in a conversation I know a lot about

18. The most annoying person you know is: Jodi/Mark

17. I lose all respect for people who: kick puppies

16. The movies I have cried at are: seriously, I could cry at anything

15. Closest friends Names: Ali, Anna, Serena, Steven, Vanessa

14. TV show you're watching: Real World

13. Favorite web site: style.com

12. I want to be: a traveller

11. The worst pain I was ever in was: N/A

10. My favorite phrase: fuckface

9. My room has: tons of stuff in it

8. My favorite celebrity is: Brad Pitt is HOTT

7. there is no 7

6. my b/f ,g/f in one word: non-existant

5. who is your bestest friend: Ali

4. My weakness is: boyz

3. Who broke your heart: N/A

2. I filled out 200 questions because: I love surveys!

1. What do you regret most: nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home