Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Carsssss

1. What kind of car do you own? 2005 Hyundai Elantra

2. What color is it? blue

3. How often do you wash your car? never, my dad does sometimes though;)

4. What does your car smell like inside? either new car or nothing

5. Do you have anything hanging from your rearview mirror? "Beware of female spies"

6. Do you have any bumper stickers on your car? MWC alumni sticker and a Scottish flag sticker

7. How many people can your car hold? 4 is ideal but 5 works

8 What is in your glovebox? car manual and 43920432432 maps of New England!

9. Why do they call it a glovebox? Because I'd keep my gloves in there but I would forget they were there

10. What is in your Cd player? My awesome mix I made recently

11. What is your radio set to? 101.1 for Elliott in the Morning and 89.1 for XM Radio

12. What did you listen to today? it's on last.fm username scarls17.

13. Did you sing along to whatever you listened to? to everthing, yes

14. Does the music you listen to effect the way you drive? only if it makes me dance!

15. When was the last time you were pulled over? ask Steven

16. Have you done anything sexual in your car? no! Ugh....I wish.

17. What was your most favorite car you have ever owned? I can't pick a favorite! 1) Chevy Celebrity with velour seats and a musical car horn 2) Toyota Corolla which was so cute and I had the best band stickers on the back 3) Firebird! 4) this one

18. Which car do you have the most memories in? this one

19. Ever been in a serious car accident? no *knock on wood*

20. Your favorite car to drive? the Firebird kicked ass to drive!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Excellent list as always. got to work that car in kid...hahaha.

Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home