Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ABCs

[A is for age:] 26

[B is for booze of choice:] champagne

[C is for career:] working on it

[D is for your dog's name/s:] His/Her name will be Calculus. I want him/her SO BADLY!

[E is for essential item you use everyday:] chapstick, deoderant, mascara

[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Farmer Chords- Ben Gibbard

[G is for favorite games:] Tabboo

[H is for Home town:] Bealeton

[I is for instruments you play:] clarinet, flute, guitar, bass, recorder, etc.

[K is for kids?:] No tengo ahora

[L is for last hug?:] Ali

[M is for marriage:] no tengo ahora

[N is for name of your crush:] I don't think I have one. Which is bad.

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] 0 except for when I was born

[P is for phobias:] claustro...

[Q is for quote:] Today is the greatest day

[R is for biggest regret:] none, dude.

[S is for status:] the highest of the high, I'm awesome!

[T is for time you wake up:] 6-7am. The ideal is around 615 though

[U is for underwear:] knickers

[V is for vegetable you love:] green beans, omg.

[W is for worst habit:] not putting CDs away

[X is for x-rays you've had:] teef

[Y is for yummy food you make:] eggs

[Z is for zodiac sign:] Aquarius!

3 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Idham said...

A = Amazing Person!
B + Beauty !
C = Cute!

;) hey, maintain the smile...

Idham.

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

Hehe, thanks!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Excellent list as always. No crush's? It is okay to admit that you have one on me... LOL!

Cheers,

Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home