Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, March 31, 2006

7! 7! 7! 7!

SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
1. comfortabe bed
2. 2 TVs
3. tons of music scores
4. 100s of CDs
5. DVD shelf filled
6. 2 extra clothes racks
7. lamp

TOP SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY MOST:
1. Yabbo
2. Fuck
3. Bust
4. That's funny
5. Cool
6. What?
7. "I love..."

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. music
2. water
3. tomatoes
4. laughing
5. love
6. Gilmore Girls
7. sarcasm

SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. Making this mix CD
2. must wake up on time for dress rehearsal tomorrow
3. SHOPPING tomorrow
4. I like songs in French
5. Ali's good news!
6. need to finish Amelie
7. I need a crush

SEVEN OTHER THINGS:
DO YOU:
1. BELIEVE IN GOD?: yes
2. HAD A DREAM COME TRUE?: yes
3. BELIEVE IN Him SOMETIMES?: sure
5. HAVE A JOB?: 2
6. GO TO CHURCH?: no, I like to sing hymns though
7. WISH ON SHOOTING STARS?: oh yeah

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. GONE SKINNY DIPPING?: no
2. BEEN IN LOVE?: Not "in"
3. SWAM IN THE DARK?: oh yeah
4. BEEN TO A BONFIRE?: yes, I get bored
5. RAN AWAY FROM HOME?: No, hahaha
6. PLAYED STRIP POKER?: no, but I'd win because I wear so many layers!
7. PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER?: nope

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS:
HAVE YOU...
1. CRIED?: No
2. HAD SEX?: No
3. BEEN KISSED?: No
4. FELT STUPID?: No
5. TALKED TO AN EX?: No
6. MISSED SOMEONE?: Yes
7. HUGGED SOMEONE?: Yes

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HI! Great list. The only one I'd change is having a TV in the bedroom. A no-no for obvious reasons. Hugs, skinny-dipping, Sex and being "in love" are cool and I send good vibes for you to get them!!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

HAhaha, thanks, Michael Manning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home