Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, April 07, 2006

Seventy Things, Yo

70 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME--

1. DO YOU SNORE?
---Yes but Ali said it's not the "end of the world" kind but the "I have allergies and can't breathe" kind

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
---lover

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
---sucking at life

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
---not a maniac but I liked them

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
---A lot are annoying but I'm addicted to a few

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
---sometimes

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
---yes

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
---I'm ok with it but I'm going through kissing withdrawel!

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
---black

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
---no

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
---no

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?
---none are a secret but I have talents, yes

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
---Greece or Scotland

14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY?
---not compared to Letterman!

15. Have you eaten sushi?
---YES! love it....sushi tonight!

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?
---1/2, the bunny scares me

17. DO YOU GIVE A DARN ABOUT THE OZONE?
---yes but I'm not a tree hugger about it

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?
---shut up

19.Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
---yes

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
---just once...well, 4 but 1 trip

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
---I don't want to do it but don't mind if you do. There's a mounted deer head down in someone's office right now!

24. IS MARRiAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
---hope so

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
---yes

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
---raw apples/pears, sometimes almonds, pollen, dust, school

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"?
---while, I usually say "ditto"

28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?
---I don't know, is Tupac?

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
---I usually tear up then force myself to think about something else

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
---fried over hard

31. ARE ALL BLONDES DUMB?
---some

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
---with Satan

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
---1:04pm

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
---SVR

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
---not if you have it occasionally

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
---8am

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
---showers

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
---is my mom real?? Then yes

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
---eh, sort of. It's nice but I start thinking, "What am I supposed to be doing?" hahaha

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
---sometimes

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
---internet, Gilmore Girls, JCrew

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
---crunchy to the max

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
---no!

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
---no *knock on wood*

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
---1

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
---yes but not in the freaky scientology way. If you need PRESCRIPTION drugs then its ok

48. Questions are gone! 47-48!

49. WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
---um, few weeks ago?

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
---most parts

51. WHO'S BETTER?
---me

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
---hmm?

53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"?
---no thanks

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
---yes, a lot

55. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN MONEY?
---no

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
---nope, haven't tried

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
---sort of. I liked it when I went with my family bc I got to read the whole time while they cooked and set up things. Not sure if I'd like it now.

58. DO YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH?
---no

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
---no

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
---I wish I knew=/ I want one!

61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
---yes, why be unhappy? If my mom hadn't gotten divorced I wouldn't be here.

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
---probably

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
---no:(

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
---almond m+m

66. DO YOU WEAR NAILPOLISH?
---no

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?
---Old Navy?

.......69. DO YOU SHOP AT ABERCROMBIE?
---NO

70.FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT?
---Arab Strap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home