Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hump Day

I AM: not feeling well and am losing my voice!
I WANT: to take a vacation
I WISH: I made more money
I HATE: having to get up so early every day
I HAVE: a sore throat
I MISS: last summer (not the weather)
I HEAR: Belle & Sebastian
I SEARCH: for everything on google or wikipedia
I WONDER: how some people can be so annoying
I REGRET: coming to work today;) no, kidding.
I LOVE: Scotland
I ALWAYS: tivo Gilmore Girls
I AM NOT: pretentious
I SING: to everything
I CRY: when frustrated
I AM NOT ALWAYS: wearing shoes
I WRITE: in a mixture of cursive and print
I CONFUSE: Sabrina and Kelly on 8th and Ocean
I SHOULD: go get more OJ

x. three things you are often complimented for: my humor, my clothes, my hair
x. you get embarrassed when: I mess up and someone calls me out
x. what upsets you: feminazis
x. you keep a diary: just blogs
x. you like to cook: yeah but I hate to clean up
x. you have a secret you have not shared with anyone: sure
x. you're in love: not the kind you're wondering about
x. you set your watch a few minutes ahead: just 1 or 2
x. you bite your fingernails: no
x. you believe in love: yes

Do You...
take a shower everyday: yes!
think you've been in love: yes
want to get married: yes
have any tattoos/where?: nope, I have ideas but I dunno
piercings/where?: 1 in each ear
get motion sickness: I HATE the swings....ugh
think you're a health freak: if I had the time and money I would be. I'm obsessive about water though, and wheat bread. and tomatoes
get along with your parents: yes

WHEN YOU SEE THIS NAME YOU THINK Of
Ryan: Rena's ex bf, he came to a party at MWC once and we called him jail bait bc he was on house arrest or something?
Rob: from BN, he was nice
Drew: Lachey! I love the Lacheys!
Stephanie: from BN, just had a baby. yay!
Heather: a girl from high school, she runs a lot
Aaron: from MWC, he smokes black and milds
Paul: the wine guy!
Eve: singer with tats on her boobs
Justin: Mr. JT. Mmmm!!!!
SCREEN NAMES: sgt5pepper
SIGN: Aquarius.
NATURAL HAIR COLOR: dark brown
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: dark brown
EYE COLOR: green

CURRENT FAVORITES
NUMBER: 17
COLOR: green right now
DAY: 17 feb
MONTH: november and feb
SONG: Stink- Arab Strap
FOOD: oatmeal cookies
SEASON: cold fall
DRINK: OJ
VEGGIE: green beans

( PREFERENCES )
CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT? MO, I HATE the word cuddle
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE? hot chocolate with baileys
MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE? dark
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? vanilla

( IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU.... )
CRIED? no
HELPED SOMEONE? yes
BOUGHT SOMETHING? just coffee
GONE TO THE MOVIES? no
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? no
SAID "I LOVE YOU": yes
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? no
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? blog
HAD A SERIOUS TALK? sorta, about a bassoon!
MISSED SOMEONE? yes
HUGGED SOMEONE? yes
KISSED SOMEONE? no
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? no
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? no

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home