Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Numbers

1. Ali
2. Steven
3. Serena
4. Anna
5. Allie
6. Jenn
7. Jesse
8. Jobeth
9. Lisa A.
10. Kat
11. Amy
12. Nate
13. Rena
14. Cindy
15. Conor
16. Andrew
17. Cara
18. Vanessa
19. Julianne
20. Erin
21. Carolyn


THE QUESTIONS:

How did you meet 14?
Middle school All County Band. I didn’t like her because she was seated ahead of me. Then we became friends in high school.

What would you do if you had never met 6? Wouldn’t have this job!

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? It would be SO weird because neither are lesbos

Would 4 and 12 make a good couple? Um, no. He’s only 18 and my sister’s boyfriend.

Describe 8: fashionable!

Do you think 19 is attractive? I guess so

Tell me something humiliating about 17? The only humiliating things I can think about involve me, too. Like making shadow puppets on the walls of our dorm while listening to Portoisehead.

Do you know any of 4's family members? No, wow.

What's 21's favorite color? No idea, blue?

On a scale of 1-10, how hot is 10? 9? I dunno. Ha!

What would you say if 18 just confessed they liked you? Ew, so weird. She likes BOYS so I’d be suspicious it was a joke.

What language does 20 speak? English

Who is 9 going out with? Noone?

What grade is 16 in? he’s out of school

When's the last time you talked to 13? We talked last when she came to my concert, we gmail chatted on Monday?

What is 2's favorite band? Moxy Fruvous (sp?)

Would you ever date 7? Oh God no! He’s my brother!

Would you ever date 1? NO! SHE’S MY SISTER~

Is 11 single? no

what is 1's last name? Rose!

Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 2? Um, it’s not something I barf at the thought of

What school does 3 go to? None but she needs to apply to GMU

Where does 15 live? Centreville, VA

Are number 7 & 8 Best friends? Yes, actually.

Do you like 5? sometimes

How do you feel about number 1? She’s my favorite person ever!!!!! Besides myself;)

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha!
I'm not interested in stealing Ali's BF.

And there's a chance you could meet my mom and/or brother this weekend.
ha!
~ARC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home