Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

from myspace

1. When was the last time you had sex?
Yeah like I want to tell the blogging world this

2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
with my foot

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
YES

4. Do you have a crush on someone?
I don't know

5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it?
gasoline

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
in ONE picture I look like Anne Hathaway.


7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
pepperoni


9. Do you crack your knuckles?
no

10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head?
Bad Day (right now)

11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
no I'm focusing on my iTunes playing!

12. What are your super powers?
psychic

13. What is the hardest thing you have faced?
organic chemistry

14. Where are your car keys?
my bag next to me

15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
your mom's

16. What's your most annoying habit?
to other people? I can be quite contrary

17. Where did you go on your last vacation?
New England!

18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it who would it be?
Jackie

19. What is your best physical feature?
hair?

20. What CD is closest to you right now?
Autolux

21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
water, leftovers, mustard

22. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I "knock on wood" sometimes

25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
yeah

26. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Scotland or NYC

28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go?
I'd go backwards in time to make the camera work that one time

29.What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
Indiana jones

30.What CD is in your stereo?
at home it's The Strokes

31.What OCD qualities do you have?
there are a few things I check over and over but not obsessively

32.How many kids do you want to have?
3-4

33.If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be?
Brad Pitt?

34.Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know?
why not?

35.What do you do when no one is watching?
make funny faces

36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be the best for this job?
Gisele Budchen-we're like identical twins.

37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
um, peacefully

38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most?
I can get any candy I want...

39. What is your favorite kids movie?
The Emperor's New Groove!

40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Foo Fighters, Trail of Dead, Smashing Pumpkins

41. Have you ever been in love?
sure

42. Do you talk to yourself?
probably

43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the face of the earth?
ToM Cruise?

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Scott said...

I love that you have seen "Trail of Dead" not too many people know that band, i definately count myself a fan.

scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home