Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Music

Name 10 bands/artists you're really
into at this particular moment.

1. Arab Strap
2. Ashley Parker Angel
3. Nick Lachey
4. Howie Day
5. Idlewild
6. Mountain Goats
7. Wolf Parade
8. Spoon
9. Malcolm Middleton
10. The Faint

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?:
Oceanographer's Choice sticks out although I know it wasn't the first

What is your favourite album of 8?:
"Gimme Fiction"

What is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?:
"Cos you have the world in your arms tonight
And what if you held the world in your arms? "

How many times have you seen 4 live?:
0:( He came to MWC but I hated him then

What is your favourite song of 7?:
"You are a runner and I am my father's son"

What is a good memory you have considering the music of 10?:
OMG seeing them live was so awesome!!!!

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?:
eh, not really

What is your favourite lyric that 2 has sung?:
"I remember when you came with me that night..."

What is your favourite song by 9?:
"Birdwatcher"

How did you get in to 3?:
NEWLYWEDS!

What was the first song you heard by 1?:
"The Shy Retirer"

What is your favourite song by 4?:
"Collide":)

How many time have you seen 9 live?:
once with Arab Strap

What is a good memory you have concerning 2?:
Ali hugged him while wearing my jacket!

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?:
nah

What is your favourite album of 5?:
I'm not sure yet

What is your favourite song of 1?:
"The Shy Retirer"

What is your favourite song of 10?:
"Hypnotised"

How many times have you seen 6 live?:
0

What is your favourite album of 2?:
THE NEW ONE WHICH COMES OUT SOON!

What is a great memory you have considering 4?:
Ummm, putting "Collide" on way too many mix cds

What is your favourite lyric that 4 has sung?:
"You will fall fast to denial"

What was the first song you heard by 8?:
I honestly can't remember, let me get back to ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home