Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, May 26, 2006

Three Day Weekend

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
----No

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
----No

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
----Years ago

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
---If someone is there I don't sleep as well

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
---No except for Peeves and the rest

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
----Yes

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
---I do!

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
---Tough one, seriously but I guess JA was on Friends so she wins

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
---Sorta

10. Do you know how to play poker?
---Yes but I forget what beats what

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
---no! I can't do that

12. What's your favorite commercial?
---The one with Wolf Parade for Jaguar

13. What are you allergic to?
---pollen, raw apples/pears, dust, mold maybe, dander, etc. work.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
---no!

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
---I think so

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
----Boston

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
----Yes!

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
---Often but when I try to focus in, I forget them.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
---most days, I always cry when I laugh

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
---Across the Universe, Michelle, Eleanor Rigby, Yesterday, Hey Jude

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
---$$$$$$$$$$$

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
--no

23. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
---hahah no

24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
---Yes!

25 what cell service do you use?
----Verizon and right now they can SUCK IT

26. Do you like Sushi?
---YES OMG YES!

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
---I don't know, weird question

28. What do you wear to bed?
--tank top, PJ Pants

29. Been caught stealing?
----No, I don't steal. just hearts.

30. what shoe size do you have?
---10

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
---I used to but she died

32. Classic Rock or Rap?
----classic rock

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
----Brad Pitt.

34. Are you a psyhic?
---not really

35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
----If music is on, I sing.

36. What food do you find disgusting?
----SOUR CREAM and anything too mushy

37. Do you sing in the shower?
---no

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
-----no

39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
----Yes

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
---I think so

41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
---I've never been punched but Ali kicked my in the face when she was 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home