Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, June 02, 2006

Gwen Stefani Had A Baby Named Kingston

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how funny do you think you are? Seriously? I don't know. I think I'm funny and people laugh when they're around me. I don't know...8? Bob Saget/Letterman being a 10;)

Soup
Name a local restaurant would you recommend to a visitor to your town or city. Sticky Rice in Richmond, VA for sushi and tots...or Sweetwater!!!! YUM!



Salad

What's a lesson you were lucky enough to learn the easy way?

Uhhh, don't OD on drugs

Main Course
Where would you like to be 5 years from now? Shacking up with my boyfrien' in some cute place

Dessert
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from June 2, 2106, what would you imagine the headline might be? Rose Family Dynast Continues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home