Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I Love Rafael Nadal !

105 Facts About You

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? No but you boys better get on it. I'm a hott catch!

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? debatable and I choose not to answer

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? My parents bought me a shot glass from Shephardstown, WV

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? Many times, yes. Last weekend I dropped it AND stepped on it. That's why I have the insurance on it.

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? I did some crunches the other day

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? GASOLINE!!!!!! Ugh.

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? chocolate chocolate chip cookie my mom made

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? height

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? I'm loving Friend of the Night by Mogwai

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? B-town

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTEND(ED): Liberty High School

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Verizon

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: Nordstrom

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: I worked at the pool for 5 summers

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? Um, no. Well, maybe in some games?

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? Used to

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: My friend Jessica's.

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: My mom, then Ali, then I'd keep it quiet and just buy people presents:)

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND: Which one?

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: Wendys!

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD: "I'm ok"

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? I do enjoy going to Fridays a lot

24. CAN YOU COOK? Yeah

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 05 Elantra

26. BEST KISSER: Can I say myself? Otherwise maybe...Ray

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: yesterday

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS: sour cream is so gross.

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: physically? My hair/eyes and personality wise I like when I'm witty about things

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: physcially I wish I had model legs and personality-wise I dislike when I get envious of other people

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? I used to work 8am-9pm Mon, Tues, Thurs each week at the pool.

34. CAN YOU SING? Not very well

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? Should have been Snow Patrol but it got postponed AGAIN

37. LAST MOVIE WATCHED: Devil Wears Prada

38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: a shirt

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT: The O.C. holds a lot of good memories

40. LAST PLACE YOU WENT: the movies with Ali

41. LAST SONG YOU SANG: SOS and then my phone rang and that's the ringtone and it was HILARIOUS

42. LAST BEVERAGE: diet coke

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?: laptop

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN: Bob Saget NOT SARAH SILVERMAN I HATE HER!

45. DO YOU SMOKE? NO

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? with but minimally at times

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? Vaughn

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? They are tres dificil

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? 5? but not all of those resulted in tickets or anything, SHEESH! But yes, all did result in crying:)

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? french toast omg

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?: YES

52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? fried hard

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? not in a crazy way but it can be cool

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?: my mom?

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?: Vanessa Cottrell HAHA I never would have known had I not just checked for this question

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?: From Ali

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?: 1 but I need more!

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: weekender jeans;), 2 shirts and my Juilliard sweatshirt

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC: I'm too sexy

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J? cherry

62: CAN YOU PLAY POOL? Ever since I graduated from college I've sucked at it

63. CAN YOU SWIM? Yes!

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? coffee is so good

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? Yes, a lot. like, more than a person should. I'm Map Lead at BN

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I almost got stuck in the San Juan, PR airport

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?: Yeah, I used to want to have costume parties like on 90210

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON: Fall when it's COLD

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? Some teenager at the movies tripped over her flip flop

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ? 830

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?: snow and scarves:)

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?: I choose not to remember

74. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH: Debatable

75. WHAT IS THE FIRST LETTER IN YOUR CRUSHES NAME?: I'm so NOT answering that!

76. DO YOU THINK SEX IS COOL OR OVERRATED?: wouldn't it be more appropriate to say hot?

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?? The weekend is about over but today I'm going to the pool (!!) and then working 630-10

78. BIRTH DATE: 17 Feb 1980

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: an actress, a film maker, a fashion designer, a musician, a chef, etc.

80. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE: CT

81. WHO DO YOU WANT TO MEET: the future Mr. Scarlet Rose

82. FAVORITE MOVIE: Cruel Intentions is SO GOOD

83. FAVORITE ACTRESS: Rachel Bilson rules!

84. FAVORITE ACTOR: Brad Pitt

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?: yeah

86. ARE YOU IN A GOOD MOOD: Yes, but Wimbledon is over, sigh

87. ARE YOU SMILING?: not right now

88. WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE: Ed McMahon

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW: Yes

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Scotland

91. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? hahah no

93. DO YOU HAVE A SEX PARTNER?: No but I could if I wanted to;)

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? Isabella

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?: I have like 25! Today I'll probably wear the blue paisley tankini or the flower/polka dot 1 piece. hmmmm

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?: I dunno

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?: No

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER: YES!

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?: No

102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? yeah but only for a moment for me.

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? I'd like to see Steve so he can cut my hair

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING? Tiffany bracelet

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY? take a shower, reow!

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure rafa said these things?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home