Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, July 10, 2006

World Cup Head Butt

Open your iTunes or other Music player and hit Shuffle...

*Answer each question with the song that plays...

*For each new question hit forward to get the next song...

1.) How am I feeling today?
Gone to the Earth- AmAnSet

2.) Where will I get Married?
Find A Way- Trive Called Quest

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Slavonic Dance- Dvorak

4.) What is/was high school like?
I'm So Stupid- Madonna (haha)

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Stand Inside Your Love- Smashing Pumpkins

6.) How is today going to be?
Homesick- Kings of Convenience

7.) What is in store for next weekend?
Symphony #6- Beethoven

8.) What song describes my parents?
So Long Jimmy- James Blunt

9.) How is my life going?
I Might Be Wrong- Radiohead

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Birdwatcher- Malcolm Middleton

11.) How does the world see me?
Little Sparrow- Dolly Parton

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Lucky- Radiohead

13.) Do people secretly lust after me?
Walnut Tree- Keane

14.) How can I make myself happy?
White Collar Boy- Belle & Sebastian (HAHA)

15.) What should I do with my life?
Bring Down- Malcolm Middleton

16.) Will I ever have children?
Hit Me With Your Best Shot- Pat Benatar

17.) What is some good advice?
Scientist Studies- Death Cab For Cutie

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
The Coast Is ALways Changing- Maximo Park

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Focus On The Roller Coaster- Mice Parade

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
El Beso Del Final- Christina Aguilera

21.) Will you get married?
Tell Me Ten Words- Idlewild

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Bullet With Butterfly Wings- Smashing Pumpkins

23.) What's sex like?
What It Feels Like For A Girl- Madonna

24.) Where will you live?
Be Still My Heart- Postal Service

25.) What will your dying words be?
A Modern Way Of Letting Go- Idlewild

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home