Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, September 04, 2006

Name 13 People

Can you name 13 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people...This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...No Cheating!!!

1. Ali
2. Steven
3. Anna
4. Serena
5. Allie
6. Vanessa
7. Ravena
8. Rebecca
9. Jenn
10. Andrew
11. Cara
12. Jesse
13. Cindy


How did you meet 10?
My very first day at MWC. He was friends with my roommate.

What would you do if 6 and 4 dated?
So weirded out I would never talk to them again.

Have you ever seen 11 cry?
Yes, actually. Well, we were roommates for 2.5 years!

Do you think 1 is cute?
Of course! She's adorable.

Tell me something about number 5?
She hates VA which I think is wack. Crazy!

How do you know 8?
She's my manager at BN

Would you go on a date with number 12?
No. He's my brother.

What's number 7's favorite color?
Pink? No, does she hate pink? I can't remember.

What would you do if 3 confessed they liked you?
Know she was teasing.

Fact about 9?
She has a puppy who is so cute!

Who is 4 going out with?
Noone

Would you ever live with 13?
yes, she's one of the few people I could be roommates with

Is 2 single?
As far as I know;)

Where does 6 live?
RVA

What do you think about 3?
She's one of the funniest people I've ever known.

What's the best thing about number 8?
She finds loopholes in rules.

What's the best thing about number 10?
He really likes Wild Turkey

Favorite Memory with 2?
Hmm, just one? duets are always fun:)

Would you ever date number 13?
No

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home