Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Black and Milds

1. Would you marry for money?
Sure, for awhile.

2. Have you had braces?
No

3. Could you live without a computer?
Of course I could live. You think I'd die if I didn't have one? that's weird.

4. If you could live in any past time period, where would it be?
Victorian times? I dunno. Or whenever woman got to wear cool clothes and do nothing.

5. Do you drink enough water?
Not since I've been working in the school. I try to make up for it at night, though.

6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take 'em off?
Um, barefoot or socks.

7. What are your favorite fruits?
tomatoes:)

8. What is your favorite place to visit?
The beach. Or New England!!!!

9. Are you Photogenic?
Um, sometimes. I have my Olsen pose:)

10. Do you dream in color or black and white?
Color

11. Why do you take the survey??
Bc I love them!

12. Do you drink alcohol?
Yes, but not often.

13. What is the most beautiful language?
Russian

14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?
Sounds a little creepy;)

15. WHAT do you like MOST:
new Gilmore Girls episodes

16. Do you want to live until you're 100 yrs old?
Sure!

17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
Yes

19. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights switched on or off?
depends. Off means I'll fall asleep easier.

20. Do you believe in magic?
no

22. Do you like to watch cartoons?
I want Inspector Gadget on DVD, please.

23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
I was like, 6?

24. Do you write poems?
No way.

25. Do you snore?
Yes, bc I can't breathe through my nose.

26. You sleep more on your back, front,or side?
side. Although when I sleep for 10 minutes after my shower it's on my back.

27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
poodle. Do not like rottweilers

28. Are you basically a happy person?
Yeah!

29. Are you tired?
Eff yeah

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine?
Today? Coffee.

32. How many landline/cellphones do you have in your house?
1/3?

33. Do you get along with your parents?
Yes.

34. Do u smoke?
nope!

35. Do you have a kitty?
nooooooo


36. Have you ever had a birthday party?
of course. I'm Scarlet.

37. What do you do when you're sad?
I don't think my sadness lasts for too long bc I try to be cheerful. Only a few times has it lasted and then I try not to think about it.

38. What do you need most now?
snow!

39. What song are you listening to now?
Grey's Anatomy

40. What are you craving right now?
um, snow.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home