Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, October 20, 2006

Thank Heavens It's Friday!

Appetizer What is your favorite beverage?

Water, duh.

SoupName 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

I don't have my computer on a desk at home, but at work it's someone else's desk so it seems stupid to answer this question.

Salad On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

Well, it's not like I like a lot, but I don't go around offerring the truth to people. So maybe 7.

Main Course If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

TUSCON! OMG, I don't get why you pronounce it "too-sahn" yes there is "tusk-an chicken" wtf? I would not change it, but require it to be pronounced "tusk-an".

Dessert What stresses you out? What calms you down?

I get stressed out when I know I'm not going to get a lot of sleep before a long day. Or when I have a lot of school work due and no time to do it. Something that calms me down is shopping:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home