Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, October 16, 2006

Star-Studded

1. Describe a good personality trait of yours.
I think I can make situations more fun by pointing out funny things.

2. Cell phone on or off during a date with someone?
off

3. Pick one & state why: Books, television, or conversationalist?
Since Music isn't on the list (ALI) I'm going to pick TV bc that should cover films, too, and I sure do love those.

4. Lover or Fighter?
Lover

5. Favorite watering hole?
does that mean to drink? What?

6. Alcoholic beverage?
Champagne, mmmm. But it makes my arms sleepy. I also like Gin and Tonics

7. Girls/Boys night out, who is the first to be out of control?
I shouldn't name names.

8. Who would you consider your primary wingman and why?
Vanessa

9. Out of your group who usually is the first to get ass?
Scarlet, but that's just because she's not afraid to grab a little ass. (HAHA I'm leaving Allie's answer bc it made me laugh!)

10. The most flirtatious out of your crowd?
I think I can be pretty flirtatious, although I'm a little calmed down now:)

11. The most likely to create drama (fight) with a person?
that would cause problems if I answered.

12. When dating someone do you introduce that person to your friends/family?
to family? EEEEK!

13. What makes or breaks your night out with that person?
if they don't "get it"

14. Would you rather be single or monogamous?
monogamous.

15. A group date or one-on-one date?
one on one, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home