Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, October 16, 2006

What's Going On With Heroes? I Love It!

1. Do you sleep with your wardrobe doors open or closed?
I don't have a wardrobe. I keep my closet door closed, though.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
yeah!

3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
No

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, I still want a "BUMP" sign.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
yes, but I get annoyed when they get bent and wrinkled.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I used to.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
bear. Like Tristan in Legends of the Fall.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I make an Olsen face.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
people who don't "get it"

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
out

12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
no, but I think about "left/right"

13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
probably. where haven't I?

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
mmhmm!

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
no

16. Ever talk on a cell phone in a public bathroom?
no, I'd text instead.

17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?
nooo

18. What is your "Song of the week"?
"Clark Gable" by The Postal Service.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
not in a pastel color. well....only under a suit maybe

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
every once and awhile

21. Whats your favorite scary movie?
Rosemary's Baby

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
look at the map. duh...

23. What do you drink with dinner?
water or soda

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
honey mustard!

25. What is your favorite food/cuisine?
anything americanized:) and sushi and thai and chinese and mexican and italian

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
DEPRESSING

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
yeah

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
probably a note in a package

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
no but I can drive to Jiffy Lube

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
:( shhh!

33. Ran out of gas?
Haha, yeah. on the interstate bc I'm awesome.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
i love a grilled cheese with tomatoe. omg

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
everything.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
10:30ish...*sigh* I'm so lame.

37. Are you lazy?
When I'm not doing something, I'm REALLY not doing anything so maybe that's lazy, I dunno. I'm lazy about things I don't want to do, does that count, though?

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for halloween?
Cleopatra

39. Ever eat a Choco Taco?
yummm!

40. How many languages can you speak?
1.5

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
glamour, elle, bazaar, W, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Jane, Shape, etc.

42.Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Lincoln logs

43. Are you stubborn?
I'm not sure.

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman. Leno is for stupid people.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
Guiding Light, boo.

46. Afraid of heights?
of falling.

47. Sing in the car?
Always

48. Dance in the shower?
No

49. Dance in the car?
sometimes

50. Ever used a gun?
Just a BB gun

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
um, college senior portrait?

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
some are. but I like a lot of them. I used to really want to play in the pit as my job

53. Is Christmas stressful?
No

54. Ever been to GoofyAuctions.com?
no

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
apple or cherry

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
sports physician, pit orchestra member, actress

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
no, but I want to

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes

59. Take a vitamin daily?
No

60. Wear slippers?
No

61. Wear a bath robe?
After my shower

62. What do you wear to bed?
right now I wear sweats bc I get cold

63. Your First Concert?
Jewel

64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Target

65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
fritos.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds

68. Ever have a hidden piercing?
no

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, for years.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
besides taking care of me?

71. Can you curl your tongue?
I can

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes

74. Ever eat a booger?
Probably

75. Own a record player?
nah

76. Regularly burn incense?
gross

77. Ever been in love?
have I?

78. Who would you like to see in concert??
MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

79. What was your last concert you saw?
Snow Patrol

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
cold, if it's hot it better be coffee

81. Ever ran around outside without a shirt?
No.

82. Favorite kind of cookie?
oatmeal

83. Can you swim well?
yeah

84. Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
Yes, who can't?

85. Are you patient?
usually

86. Band or DJ?
for what? a show? band...for my wedding? DJ

87. Ever won a contest?
Yes

88. Ever had plastic surgery?
no

89. Which are better black or green olives?
vomit

90. Can you knit or crochet?
no

91. Best room for a fireplace?
den, but I want one in my bathroom

92. Are you married?
no

93. If married, how long have you been married?
eh?

94. Who was your high school crush?
Mike and Ryan and Chuck maybe and I can't remember who else

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
haha, no?

96. Do you have kids?
Nope

97. Do you want kids?
Yeah

98. Whats your favorite colors?
Green, Red, Black

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
sure

100. Who do you wanna see right now?

Muse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home