Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dead Like Me

A N S W E R - T R U T H F U L L Y

1. Do you like anyone?: you mean, like a crush?
2. Do they know it?: I don't know
3. Simple or complicated? everything is complicated

IN - T H E - L A S T - M O N T H - H A V E - Y O U

4. Had sex: NOSY!
5. Bought something: oh yes
6. Gotten sick?: No, I thought I had a sore throat from getting a cold, but I did not
7. Been hugged?: Yeah
8. Felt stupid?: Just...distracted
9. Talked to an ex: No
10. Missed someone: yeah
11. Failed a test: No way!
13. Danced: in the car a lot
14. Gotten your hair cut?: Yes
15. Lied: Probably

U N I Q U E

16. Nervous habits?: I bounce my leg a lot. And my yoga breathing thing;)
17. Are you double jointed?: no
18. Can you roll your tongue?: yeah
19. Can you raise one eyebrow?: not sure
20. Can you cross your eyes?: Yeah, but I don't like to
21. Do you make your bed daily?: I barely get out of it...it would be too painful to make it.
22. Do you think you are unique?: Mmmhmmmm!

H A V E - Y O U - E V E R'S

23. Said "I Love you"?: yeah
24. Given money to a homeless person?: Nope
25. Smoked?: yes, ew.
26. Waited all night for a phone call?: maybe yeah
27. Snuck out? Yeah, haha. from my apt.
28. Sat and looked at the stars?: Yeah, I usually stop and look at them when I get home

M A N N E R S

29. Do you swear/curse?: yeah
30. Do you ever spit?: when I brush my teeth
31. You cook your own food?: not right now;)
32. You do your own chores?: not always
33. You like beef jerky?: NO
35. You're happy with your life?: not right now, but not in a bad way. If that doesn't make sense, then ask.
36. You own a dog?: no:(:(:((:
37. You spend your money wisely?: I do for awhile, then I get annoyed/upset/bored and then I buy things.
38. Do you like to swim?: YEAH
39. When you get bored do you call a friend: the only people I really call are Ali, my mom, and Steven. my brother sometimes.

D O - Y O U - P R E F E R'S

41. Flowers or angels? flowers
42. Gray or black?: black
43. Color or black and white photos?: black and white
44. Lust or love?: Love
45. Sunrise or sunset?: Sunsets
46. M&Ms or Skittles?: chocolate
48. Staying up late or waking up early?:staying up late
49. Being hot or cold?: cold
50. Winter or Fall?: winter, bc all of it is cold.
51. Left or Right?: right
52. Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?: 2
53. Sunshine or rain?: sunny in the winter

M O R E H A V E Y O U E V E R S ; ;

Sleep in a bed of the opposite sex?: yes
Hooked up in the woods?: no
Drank a bottle of alcohol by yourself?: Champagne, yeah.
Hooked up in the shower?: no
Been Dumped?: No
Stolen money from a friend?: No
Slept naked?: No
Had a crush on a teacher?: No
Seen someone die?: No
Been on an airplane?: Yeah
Slept all day?: rarely
Missed someone so much it hurt?: Yes
Been lonely?: Yes
Cheated in a game?: sure!
Been in a car accident?: Fender Benders
Had detention?: Yeah, for tardies
Cried yourself to sleep?: No
Sung in the shower?: No
Kissed a complete stranger?: Yes
Laughed so hard you cried?: Every time
Cheated on a bf/gf?: No
Regretted hurting someone?: Ummmm
Regretted loving someone?: No

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home