Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, October 13, 2006

1 vs. 100

1. Are you in a complicated relationship?
Define complicated. No, define relationship.

2. Do you hate more than 3 people?
Nah. Hate is a strong word.

3. How many houses have you lived in?
Houses? 5 or 6? oh, does a rowhouse count?

4. Favorite candy bar?
peanut butter anything.

5. Have you ever tripped someone?
No, but Steven tried to trip me tonight!

6. Least favorite school subject?
English!

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
a lot.

8. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
I own all of them.

9. Have you ever thrown up in public?
yeah:(

10. Name one thing that is always on your mind?
You!

11. Favorite genre of music?
classical

12. What is your zodiac sign?
Aquarius.

13. What time were you born?
1:51 pm

14. Do you like beer?
I do, yes.

15. Have you made a prank call?
Yeah, but not many, I don't think.

16. What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
Dave Matthews Band?

17. Are you sarcastic?
duh

18. What are your favorite color(s)?
red, green, black

19. How many watches do you own?
4? I only wear one.

20. Summer or winter?
duh, WINTER.

21. Is anyone in love with you?
If you are, please tell me!

22. Favorite color to wear?
black

23. Pepsi or Sprite?
pepsi

24. Where is your second home?
my car

25. Have you ever slapped someone?
maybe Ali

26. How many lamps are in your bedroom?
2

27. How many video games do you own?
0, I think.

28. What was your first pet?
Petunia the pig.

29. Ever had braces?
No

30. Do looks matter?
Yeah

31. Do you use chapstick?
I have to

32. Name 3 teachers from high school:
Senora Whisenant, Coach Chapman, Rich

33. American Eagle or Abercrombie?
pass

34. Are you too forgiving?
Yes, but that's okay.

35. How many children do you want?
3-4

36. Favorite breakfast meal?
french toast and eggs and tator tots and bacon and sausage and...I love breakfast

37. Do you own a gun?
No

38. Ever thought you were in love?
in? debatable.

39. When was the last time you cried?
The other day I almsot did. Each week I almost do just from being tired and stressed

40. What did you do 2 nights ago?
Ooooh my night off! I went to my meeting in Fred then saw Andre then watched TV and finished my midterm.

41. Olive Garden?
is good, but it makes me SO thirsty.

42. Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
no

43. Have you ever been in a castle?
Maybe in Disney World

44. Nicknames?
SVR

45. Do you know anyone named Bertha?
Nope

46. Ever been to Kentucky?
No

47. Do you own something from Banana Republic?
Yes, I'm wearing something from there right now

48. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
maybe

49. Ever called somebody boo?
duh, constantly.

50. Favorite wine?
pinot grigio

51. Favorite beer?
Hefeweisen

52. Are you happy with your life right now?
So-so. I'm not unhappy, but it's not filled with things I want right now

53. Do you like your hair?
Yeah

54. Does anyone have a crush on you?
Please tell me if so

55. What were you doing in May of 1994?
finishing 8th grade

56. Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
NO, I like N Sync

57. McDonald's or Wendy's?
Wendys

58. Do you like yourself?
sure!

59. Are you closer to your mother or father?
both, def.

60. Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?
I like arms a lot. Not in a weird way.

61. Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes

62. Have you ever eaten paste?
Ew, no.

63. Do you own a webcam?
Ew, no.

64. Have you ever stripped?
For someone? No.

65. Ever broke a bone?
No *knock on wood*

66. Are you religious?
Not outwardly.

67. Do you chat on AIM/MSN often?
AIM sometimes

68. Pringles or Lays?
kettle anything

69. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I'm not sure, but probably;)

70. Full House or The Brady Bunch?
Full House, but I do love the Bunch

71. Did you like your High School guidance counselor?
He LOVED me. So yes.

72. Has anyone ever called you a tease?
Yes, not as much now, but definitely before.

73. Do you have a birth mark?
Yes, on my arm.

74. Do you own a car?
Working on it. I own half of it right now.

75. Can you cook?
mmmhmmmm

76. 3 things that annoy you:
talking when I am, applique sweaters, not using turn signals

77. Do you text message often?
oooh yeah

78. Money or love?
I'd take either right now

79. Do you have any scars?
yes

80. What do you want more than anything right now?
see #78

81. Do you enjoy scary movies?
Yeah

82. Relationships or one night stands?
A relationship

83. Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
orbitz

84. Do you enjoy greasy food?
of course, I'm human.

85. Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
no, but I have run up the Rocky stairs in philly

86. Do you own a box of crayons?
no:(

87. Ever had sex in a public place?
No

88. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
can't remember. probably my mom, although I say "ditto" to her.

89. Who was the last person that made you mad
I can't remember.

90. Who was the last person that made you cry?
ummm, I don't remember.

91. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Steven

92. Who was the last person to text you?
Serena

93. Who was the last person that called you?
Steven

94. Who's your cell phone provider?
Verizon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home