Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Blogger Meme

1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog’s content and look?

I don't care what this one looks like. SVR is decent. I dont want to pay someone to make it cool, but I don't have the internet/time to make it cool on my own.

2) Does your family know about your blog?

Ali does. Jesse might, but probably doesn't care. My parents don't know what blogs are.

3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?

No, not at all. I'm semi careful about what I post on here.

4) Did blogging cause positive changes in your thoughts?

Eh, sort of. It makes me realize when I'm being stupid, but it also can cause me to overanalyze or be too philosophical about things.

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or do you love to go and discover more by yourself?

I like to discover new ones. I also follow comment links.

6) What does a visitor counter mean to you? Do you like having one on your blog?

I have a stat counter. It's mostly to see if people from my town read it, but I also like to see the keyword searches.

7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?

Sometimes I have an image of what someone looks like, but sometimes it never crosses my mind. It can be weird to see someone's picture.

8) Admit it. Do you think there is any real benefit in blogging?

Sure, when I get a book deal. HAHAHA.

9) Do you think that blogger’s society is isolated from the real world or interaction with events?

Not at all.

10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?

I have only been critisized once. I think it's weird for haters to take the time to hate.

11) Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?

Ladies don't talk about politics.

12) Were you shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?

Some were arrested?

13) What do you think will happen to your blog after you die?

OMG, the thought of me blogging when I'm 90 is hilarious. "Today I took a red and a blue pill and then I took a nap."

14) What song do you like to hear? What song would you like to link to on your blog?

Probably Arab Strap's "The Shy Retirer"

15) The next “victims”?

If you'd like to play along, please tag yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home