Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Survey

the "I" survey
-Just FILL IN THE BLANKS-

I LIVE: in B Town

I WORK: intelligently, ahha.

I TALK: extremely quickly

I WISH: my bills would be paid by someone else

I ENJOY: being laid back

I LOOK: haphazardly cute right now. My hair is falling down, but looks neat.

I WILL: probably go watch Dead like Me soon

I SMELL: like pumpkins from my shampoo

I LISTEN: to XM radio a lot

I PRAY: for my grandmother bc she is a sweetheart

I WALK: in a way I don't like

I WRITE: blogs and emails

I SEE: in color

I SING: whenever music is on

I LAUGH: and cry as a result

I WATCH: puppies when I see them

I DREAM: a lot. last night I had long hair with light highlights

I WANT: a European vacation. and a boyfriend even though that sounds LAME-O!

I CRY: when I'm frustrated.

I READ: ferociously. or not at all.

I LOVE: gin

I FEAR: that you will never be every song in the world for me.

I HOPE: to win the lottery

I QUIT: using cheap shampoo

I BATHE: daily, but not in a bath.

I DRINK: coffee in the AM

I SHAVE: but don't talk about it

I HUG: less than I want to

I PLAY: a lot of instruments

I MISS: summer vacations

I HOLD: onto the bar now on rides, but I never used to

I FORGIVE: because I want to be nice

I DRIVE: a blue car

I HAVE: an AmEx

I DON'T: floss enough

I MADE: a 39.5 out of 40 on my exam

I WAIT: patiently

I NEED: to change my BN availAbility

I OWE: a lot of money for school. Actually, not as much as some people.

I FEEL: the cold air

I WONDER: how people manage to get so much done

I EAT: a lot of vegetables!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home