Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, October 23, 2006

Rated PG-13

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My student loan bill sucks bc it seems like it will never get smaller.

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Red Robin. Just kidding! Ummmmm, Tobacco Company in RVA

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
the ONLY time was my birthday this year:(

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
never

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
no idea. I had two because I moved mid-year.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I want it to be Friday at 4pm.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
actress, sports physician, egyptologist, etc.

8. How many colleges did you attend?
technically 3? Lord Fairfax Comm. College for duel enrollment, Mary Washington, VCU and UMW;)

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
bc it's flattering and warm

10. GAS PRICES! First thought?
Wawa

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you...
I'm not sure. This is too tough to answer!

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I CAN'T GET UP!

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
This sucks:(

14. Favorite style of underwear?
low-rise hipsters

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
boxers!

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
folding clothes. or emptying the dish washer.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Yes

18. Get up early or sleep in?
830 seems to be a good time

19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Inspector Gadget

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
I like to watch movies in the dark.

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I didn't floss this morning. Or tonight.

22. When did you first start feeling old?
when my sister started college

23. Favorite 80's movie?
The Princess Bride

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey

25. What do you get every time you go into Costco/Sam's Club?
overwhelmed

26. Beach or lake?
BEACH! I hate lakes.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
Nope

28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
noone

29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
I don't feel guilty about anything I enjoy


30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
huh?

31. What's your drink?
gin and tonic. or champagne

32. Cowboys or Indians?
cowboys

33. Cops or Robbers?
Robbers

38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Mike F.

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
88.1 bc that's what my XM comes in on. And it's on UPop right now

42. Norm or Cliff (For those who don't know what this is, the tv show Cheers!)?
Norm?

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
SIMPSONS! I hate The Cosby Show

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
don't be shy

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
I work at a school so it's me vs. kids all day

46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
Noone

47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Brad Pitt or Tony Blair

48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
See #47

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No

50. Ever felt like running over a pedestrian?
No way

51. Whens the last time u got laid? was it good?
privacy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home