Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

City Mouse vs. Country Mouse

How CITY-FIED are you?

[x] I've been to Starbucks more than once in my life
[] I link arms whenever I walk with someone
[ ] I shop at AE, A&F, or HCO
[x]I own 1 or more polo shirts
[x ] I will never be caught without my cellphone
[X] I straighten or blow dry my hair on a daily basis
TOTAL: 4

[] wear flipflops no matter what the weather
[x] I own an oversized pair of sunglasses
[x] I layer my shirts
[ ] I will do anything to get the best Myspace pic
[X] I have/ had a "Myspace mirror" pic
TOTAL: 3

[x] When I'm not drinking starbucks I prefer water
[] I get annoyed with tom-boys
[x] I own an oversized bag or purse
[X] I have seen every episode of Laguna Beach
[X] new addiction is 8th & Ocean or the hills or 2-A-Day
[ ] I say "lol" in every sentence of every online conversation
[ ] own tight jeans
TOTAL: 4

[ ] I wear large necklaces
[] I own an iPod/mp3 player
[x]The internet = survival
[ ]one of the sports I play/played is football,Baseball,Basketball,softball
[x]have more than 1 AIM screen name
TOTAL: 2

[ ] I have said "lol" or "OMG!" in a real conversation
[x] I love shopping
[ ] I shop whenever I have a chance
[ ] I own a bathing suit that cost 100 dollars or more
[x] I have watched the Simple Life
TOTAL: 2

***add x's and multiply by 3 and put "I'm _% city*** I'm 45% CITY!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

How COUNTRY Are You?

have you...

[x] ridden a horse
[] owned a horse
[] owned land
[ ] been 4wheelin
[ ] said "ain't"
[] been cow-tipping
[ ] been deer hunting
[ ] been swimming in a lake..
[ ] caught a fish
[] seen a deer get skinned
[ ] been to more than 1 country concert
TOTAL: 1

You ...
[]I own 1 or more pairs of ripped jeans
[] have worked on a ranch or on land
[x] have lived in a house in the middle of no where
[ ] have been duck hunting
[] have went swimming in a river
[ ] driven or have owned a truck
[] own a rebel flag
[x] like to fish
[ ] owned a pair of cowboy boots
[ ] own/owned a cowboy hat
[] own/have owned a big dog
[ ]sometimes say "yall"
[] have gotten made fun of for sayin "yall"
Total: 2

You also...
[x] cuss when you're mad
[] go to church on sunday
[ ] owned/own a bird dog
[ ] have riddin a horse to somewhere in town
[x] have gone on a field trip to a farm/ranch
[ ] eaten deer meat
[] have shot a gun
[] own a gun
[] park your vehicles in the yard
Total:2

You...
[] have gone shopping...for a gun
[] get the kids in your family a toy gun for christmas
[] wear long sleeves even in the summer
[x ] know what stirrups are
[] have fed the deer
[ ] had dog named Bociefus)
[x] know what a redneck is
[] prolly have more than 50 country CDs in your house/
[ ] Think watching Nascar should be required in a mate.
Total: 2

21% COUNTRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home