Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, November 05, 2006

What's Your Name? Little Girl, what's your name?

1. Is your blogging persona more serious than your real life persona?

Ummmm, not so much more serious, but I don't think my humor comes across on my blog very well.

2. Do you think the only safe way to write honestly is to write anonymously?

It would be next to impossible to write completely honestly without being anonymous. There are quite a few subjects I won't even touch. It's especially tough when you think you're anonymous and are not. I am glad for a 6th sense re: that.

3. Do you think that your blog could ruin your career?

It could, oh yeah! But I don't write all of the things I want to that would be cause for ruin.

4. Do you use a pseudonym out of fear?

I had my real name before, then just modified it a little.

5. What is the biggest drawback to writing pseudonymously?

You can appear more as a character than a real person.

6. Has anyone stumbled on your blog and found it accidentally?

I would assume so.

7. Have you outed yourself to any other bloggers?

I have. Yes.

8. Has your blog allowed you to experiment with writing?

I'm not a writer.

9. Why do you use a pseudonym?

These blogs don't really have one. But my name is too uncommon to just slap on anything out there.

10. How did you choose your pseudonym?


What?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home