Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Code Red

1. When is the last time you held hands with someone?
shut up!

2. You wake up as the opposite gender, what's the one thing you do?
math

3. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yeah, at Ali's dorm

4. Where is your mom?
close!

5. Morning or night person?
NIGHT

6. What was the last movie you watched?
Before Sunrise

7. Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
I don't know, do I?

8. Any cool scars?
Not ones I show off or anything

9. Things about the opposite sex you notice first.
height

10. What do you do when no one is watching?
sing

11. Ever been in love?
I don't know, have I?

12. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
being a TOTAL DORK

13. What is your curfew?
n/a

14. Would you ever dye your hair red?
i used to, but not now

15. You + alcohol =
youalcohol?

16. What's your worst personality flaw?
I can be cold:)

17. What career would you wish to be in?
a film maker

18. Which country would you like to visit?
UK

19. Do you want a well paying job or a job you enjoy?
well paying for awhile, then one I enjoy

20. Do you wish to have the same best friends when you're older?
yeah

21. Do you believe in needing a religion?
no

22. What did you wear today?
jeans, tank top, polo shirt, sweater

23. When were you last on the phone?
2 hours ago

24. What were the shoes you wore today?
green sauconeys

25. Do you like math?
YES

26. What about history?
When Ali tells it

27. Have you ever seen 5 squirrels at one time?
MWC, yuck!

28. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope

29. Do you have a brother?
nyeah

30. Did your great grandad fight in the civil war?
I don't know

31. Who's your favorite person to talk to online?
Ali?

32.what happened to question number 32?
your mom

33. Do you like hugs?
Yes

34. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No

35. Do you want to be a doctor?
I used to

36. Have you ever fallen asleep with gum in your mouth?
not sure

37. What do you do right before you go to bed?
turn over

38. Right when you get out of bed?
groan

39. What's the last thing you had to eat?
pasta

40. Would you date a girl/boy thats taller than you?
I hope to!

41. Do you want to be famous?
sure, if it meant I did something awesome

42. Do you spend a lot of time contemplating life?
Not life.

43. Do you do your own laundry?
Yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home