Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The OC Survey Meme

The OC Survey
The OC Survey
1. Who is your favorite character on the show?:I love Summer. And Seth.
2. Who is the best actor/actress on the show?:Rachel Bilson
3. Do you have a crush on any of the characters?:Seth is a-dorable
4. Any of the actors/actresses?:Not really.
5. Would you want to live in Orange County?:Ummmm, maybe. I would miss winter, though.
6. I mean, REALLY? It's so prissy:I AM prissy.
7. Do you like the show?:I do!
8. There's so much drama on it, what do you think about that?:Well, it's a drama. So it works out.
9. What do you think will happen next season?:Season 4? I just hope Summer and Seth go to RI.
10. Are you obsessed with the OC?:Not as much as I was before.
11. Do you plan that day's schedule around the show?:No, but I hate that it's against Grey's Anatomy now
12. Do you REJECT friends just to watch the show?:haha, no
13. Do your friends watch it with you?:Anna watches it at the same time
14. What about Seth? Hott, eh?:yeah
15. And Ryan? Woo!:sometimes
16. How about Seth's mom, oh yeah:She's skinny!
17. Opinions on Summer?:She's adorable and I love her hair
18. Opinions on Marissa?:She's dead.
19. Which character do you absolute HATE:VOLCHEK
20. Have you seen every episode?:Yes
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home