Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Desperate Housewives Made Me Cry!

Question number 1: What are three of the stupidest things you've done in your life.

1. I trusted Wal Mart to cut my hair when I was 15.

2. I kept quiet.

3. I took Botany instead of Plant Eco.

Question number 2: At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life?

I don't think I want to figure that out.

Question number 3: If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?

Tchaikovsky, Cleopatra, My grandpap, My Grandmother I never met, William Pringle

Question number 4: If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

1) To have an extremely high salary

2) To have an amazing singing voice

3) For my family to be healthy and happy

4) To have a personal assistant, body guard, and driver

5) To know a lot of random trivia

Question number 5: Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

I regret this "city" is not a city and that it doesn't have a walkable town area. I would suggest people avoid anyone named Country and parties down by the river.

Question number 6: Name one event that has changed your life.

Carnegie Hall. I know I talk(ed) about it a lot and it seems cliche, but OMG, you have no idea.

Question number 7: Is not a question. It's a command. Tag five other people.

you, him, her, that guy on the left, and your mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home