Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, November 06, 2006

In The Bedroom Apparently!

Do you have the following in your room:

Condoms: I do, actually.

Cell phone: No, it's with me out in the den

Chair/stool: No

Book shelf: Yes! And tomorrow I will add about 3 more

Dresser: No

Computer/laptop: my laptop usually is in the den

Bean bag: no

pictures: tons

Mirror: The ceiling is mirrored.

Skateboard: no

Bed: yes

Clothes on the floor: NO, but they are piled on my bed

Plastic Giraffe:No, but did you know giraffe meat is kosher??

Surfboard: no

Smoke detector: no

Piano/keyboard/gutiar/bass/drums: no/no/yes/yes/no

Locking door: no, actually.

Bottle of water: oh yeah. i usually have one when I'm going to sleep and then it gets lost in the covers

A blacklight: no

Medals/ribbons: ummm, I don't know

Awards: not displayed or anything

Sports equipment: tennis racquets

CDs: gazillions

Flag: SCOTLAND!

Stop sign/any sign: no

Caution tape: no, but I thikn there is some somewhere around here

Paintball gun: nope

Real Gun: nope

Cigarettes: no, but I've been wanting some candy ones.

Candles: yes

Books: yes, a lot

Nintendo: Super Nintendo in my closet. I should get that out!

Game Cube: no

Xbox: no

Bike: No

Stereo: yes

Television: 2;)

Lighter: no

Gum: not sure

How many windows do you have in ur room? : one big one

What is the color of your walls? 2 are gray and 2 are dark red

Hardwood floor, tile, or carpet?: carpet

Do you get ready for the day in your room or the bathroom?: Both

What color is your bed sheet? blue right now

What's on your walls? framed photos, framed set lists, framed Smashing Pumpkins poster, The OC calendar

Has the opposite sex been in your room before? not this one. not for anything other than just seeing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home