Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, October 23, 2006

Test Out The Decorations

1. So, what did you do all day?:
tried to keep middle schoolers under control

2. What is the most expensive thing you've bought recently?
I bought a CD the other day

3. Last concert (or show) you attended:
Snow Patrol. The Decemberists on Sunday!

4. Coolest thing you've gotten in the mail lately:
ummmm, mailtunes CDs

5. Discribe your favorite artical of clothing:
Love scarves!

6. Last video game played:
Probably Halo

7. How many CDs do you have by any ONE artist or group?:
The top runners would be ALL, Smashing Pumpkins and Foo Fighters

8. What's for dinner?:
no idea, but I'm so full right now I don't want to think

9. Do you have any collections?:
shot glasses, post cards, CDs, DVDs

10. What was the last board game you played?:
some game at Allie's

11. Who won?:
me

12. Do you subscribe to any magazines?
so many that I refuse to list them out here

13. Last movie you saw at a theater:
Talladega Nights

14. Last movie you watched at home:
Before Sunrise

15. Do you have any special traditions only you or your family does?
I am not sure if any are completely unique to us.

16. What was the last thing you created:
life. JUST KIDDING!

17. Are you reading any books right now?:
Survivor (reread) for bookclub. and NOT the book for class;)

18. Do you remember your favorite book from childhood?:
I loved anything Anastasia, Sweet Valley, Judy Blume, etc.

19. What do you do when you can't fall asleep?:
crossword puzzles

20. Have you ever randomly bumped into a actor/actress/or other generally famous person on the street?:
Anna and I sorta ran into Conrad from Trail of Dead on the street, but it was the night of their show in Pittsburgh and we were on the street of the club.

21. Are you more likely to read a book you've never read before if it's been made into a movie?:
no, but a good cover will get me

22. Have you discovered what podcasts are yet? Do you have a favorite?:
I used to subscribe to a few, but since my iPod died I dont listen to them

23.What is your favorite kind of food that you only get to have once a year:
birthday cake!

24. What's that noise?:
Oprah

25. Last dvd box set you bought?:
Gilmore Girls 6

26. Are there any musical artists that you used to like but don't now?
Ummmmmmm, I tend to like someone forever.

27. Are there any covers you think are better than the original?
Smashing Pumpkins' "Landslide"

28. What food(s) do you go to the store for ASAP when you run out?:
none, really. I'll just wait.

29. Isn't there another appropriate response for "I love you" besides "I love you, too."?:
Ditto!

30. Last new artist that you listened to and really liked:
The Kooks

31. Last new one you hated:
uhhhh

32. In which country do you wish you'd been born?
this one, duh

33. When was the last time you were scared shitless?:
Bunnyman bridge? JK, that was forever ago

34. Do you like it when old ladies refer to you as "Dear", or "Hon", or "Sugar"?:
Not at all

35. What is your favorite physical flaw:
my birthmark? bc it looks like my boyfriend beats me

36. Share random fact about yourself:
I've never been farther west than Pittsburgh

37. What's the best field trip you ever went on?:
Puerto Rico

38. Have you ever dressed up for Halloween at work?:
Ummmm, sorta. I was in cafe so not really.

39. Do you have any clothes that you pilfered or inherited from your parents?:
I have a skirt of my grandmothers

40. How old is "old" to you?:
for what?

41. What was the last free thing you've gotten?:
advice? haha

42. What's your favorite black and white movie?:
I'm not sure, actually.

43. What color would you like to bleed?:
what???

44. Do you know any Furries?:
I think so

45. If you have a wall calender, what kind is it?:
The OC!

46. Have you ever been to a convention?:
flute convention

47. If you were to dress up as a musician, which one would you be?:
Madonna?

48. Do you have a thing about ruining new stuff by personalizing?:
nooo?

49. Ever have those moments when you realize that you somehow just cheated death?:
one time a car ran a light a split second before I went through

50. Does it boggle your mind?:
yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home