Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kiss My Neck (Again)

1. When is the last time you held hands with someone?
besides Ali? hehe. we're such dorks.

2. If you woke up as the opposite gender, what's the one thing you would do?
Eat a lot. They have faster metabolisms, right?

3. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah, at Ali's old dorm room.

4. Where is your mom?
in her bed, I guess.

5. Morning or night person?
Definitely night, but I like when I force myself to get up early (like today)

6. What was the last movie you watched?
James Dean

7. Favorite number?
17

8. Any cool scars?
none are really cool.

9. Things about the opposite sex you notice first?
height, eyes?

10. What do you do when no one is watching?
talk to myself? Um, kidding.

11. Ever been in love?
I think so

12. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
my extreme dorkiness: math, music, etc.

13. What is your curfew?
huh?

14. Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes. Sometimes I'm really quiet

15. You + alcohol =
funnier and probably more flirty

16. What's your worst personality flaw?
I hate to look stupid and will shut down before getting to that point

17. Would you marry for money?
Yeah, for awhile.

18. Could you live without a computer?
No, but it's not like I'd die if it was taken away

19. If you could live in any past time period, when would it be?
Victorian? I dunno

20. Do you drink enough water?
Yes

21. Do you wear shoes in your house or take 'em off?
I take them off, unless I'm cold.

22.What is your favorite fruit?
tomatoes

23. What is your favorite place to visit?
NYC

24. Are you photogenic?
Usually, yes.

25. Do you dream in color or black and white?
color

26. Why do you take surveys?
I honestly don't know. I think I like to answer things about ME:)

27. Do you drink?
Yes.

28. What is the most beautiful language?
Russian:)

29. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?
Ummm, no, but only because I'd probably wake with a start and hurt you.

30. What do you like most sunrise or sunset?
sunset

31. Do you want to live till 100 yrs?
If I'm healthy

32. Is there anyone you'd take a bullet for?
Family.

33. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
Off

34. Do you believe in magic?
I believe in David Blaine, but NOT David Copperfield.

35. Do you like to watch cartoons?
Inspector Gadget

36. What age did you find out that Santa Clause wasnt real?
I don't remember

37. Do you write poems?
No, I used to write lyrics, though. lame ones.

38. Do you snort?
no

39. You sleep more on your back, front, or sides?
stomach and side. I used to sleep on my back, but not anymore for some reason.

40. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
yikes...poodle?

41. Are you basically a happy person?
definitely

42. Are you tired?
yes

43. Did you drink anything with caffeine today?
triple venti white mocha

44. How many phones do you have in your home?
I'm not sure

45. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
yeah

46. What is something that all your ex's have in common?
Um, they're worse off now;)

47. What do you do when you're sad?
mope? listen to music. drive.

48. What do you need most now?
MONEY

49. What are you listening to right now?
Veronica Mars

50. What are you craving right now?
kisses.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home