Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"Why Don't You..." (Suck It)

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?

I wish I was amazing at the bassoon. Then I'd be paid to go play it in orchestras.

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?

No, but lately people keep saying I look like Callie on Grey's Anatomy. whaatttt???

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

If you say it's a secret not to tell then I'm a 10. If I know it should be a secret, but you didn't really say, then I'll probably tell my 2 confidants, if it's something else entirely then it'll probably come up in convo anyway.

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?

Does and iguana count?

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?

Last night I almost told my boss to suck it:)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home