Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Obsessed With These:)

I've come to realize that my last kiss... was too long ago;)

I talk..... quickly!

I love... to sight read classical music. It is honestly one of my favorite things to do.

My best friend..... can't be just one person.

My first real kiss.... was kinda weird.

I hate it when people ask... small talk questions

Love is.....all we need.

Somewhere, someone is thinking... about my sass. Haha

I'll always... have a favorite ready.

I have a secret crush... on no one I can think of.

My cell phone...... plugged in.

When I wake up in the morning..... I have to remind myself what day it is and what I'm doing.

Before I go to bed....I try to think of good things:)

Babies...precious.

What was the first thing you thought this morning? .... "Is the clock correct?"

What do you do for a living? I'm in school to get to that point. I <3 Musica!

What will you do tonight? Probably watch SYTYCD. I'll probably go get SP soon so I'll be home later.

Name someone on you top 8 who is just like you. ..Ali

Are you on any medication? ...No, I'm elite. Oh wait, I take allergy medicine from Wal Mart, but that's because my immune system is TOO good, haha.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?...which ever.

What is your favorite frozen treat? coffee milkshake. YUM

Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? I miss Brian Stozek (I'm hoping he googles his name and emails) and Julianne Wallace.

Do you care what people think about you? sometimes and some people.

When was the last time you worked out? I ran 5 miles today. Pssshhhaa!

Where do you live? B-town

What is the thing that you would most like to change about yourself? my recent need to drink Dr. Pepper at restaurants.

What is your favorite color? green. and black and red.

Do you like mustard? yeah. especially honeyed.

What do you tell yourself when times get hard? It'll work out. Be positive.

Would you ever sky-dive? Only if for Amazing Race

Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back? all

Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yes. mostly band posters or LPs

Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yes:)

Do you own a digital camera? I do! Two actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home