Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The I'm Super Tired Survey

Basics::::::::: (5)
Name(What You Go By):
Scarlet
Blood Type:
I think I'm B+
Sign:
Aquarius
Where Do You Live?in VA
Where Do You Wish You Lived?
In a house in a cute town or in a phat condo in the city
Or…?:::::::: (10)
Pencil or Pen?
Pen. But I love math, which means I love pencils
Salt or Pepper?
Pepper
If your hands had to go, would it be from freezing them or burning them?
freeze
Rich in money or rich in love?
money right now, then love.
Farm and domesticated animals or jungle-type wild animals?
um, wild. in a zoo, i mean in the wild.
Is trash really another person’s treasure or is it just trash?
For me, it's usually trash.
Do you live by logic or emotions?
logic? I'm not sure actually
Chips Ahoy! or Oreos?
chips ahoy. soft ones
Is Life a Bowl of Cherries or a Box of Chocolates?
love cherries
Book(or comic) or Movie(or anime)?
Book, but right now movies are just easier. And I love them. anime sucks.
Because…:::: (10)

What does the word “fish” mean to you?
the animal. scaley. swims and stuff.
What animal were you in a past life?
a gazelle
What is the meaning of your existence?
To be awesome
What four things do you wish to accomplish before you die?
1. write a symphony/screenplay
2. have cool kids
3. travel a lot
4. I want to learn more languages
What WOULD you do?
right now? Take a shower. It's too hot outside, I hate summer.
What are your thoughts on Disney, Dreamworks, and Pixar?
I don't know the differences among them.
What is your favorite quote and why?
"Haven't been this happy in minutes"
What song best portrays “I Love You”?
Pas Des Deux by Tchaikovsky;)
What Song best portrays “I Hate You”?
"Learn To Hate" comes to mind
What If?::::::: (5)
What If my name were Wallace….Wiiilllldd Wallace?
Then I would call you Wallace
What if you could talk to my(whoever you got this survey from) soul? What would you ask it?
I don't know that person
If you were murdered, could you ever forgive the person who killed you?
Uhhhh, I'd be dead.
What If someone called you a hero? What qualities do they see in you?
Maybe if I saved a life. Or had a super power!!!
What if you were declared crazy by all and everyone around you? Why would you be considered such?
Too much iced coffee
Goodbyes :::::::: (5)
What was your hardest goodbye?
Saying bye to whatshisface was tough bc I figured I wouldn't see him for awhile if ever.
What would be your dieing wish?
To have a state named after me.
What would be your dieing words?
Laters, boo.
What do you see after death?
pretty colors
Did this survey annoy the shit out of you(cause its over now)?
YES


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home