Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Bedroom

How many windows do you have in your room?
Two, but right next to each other so essentially one.

What is the color of your walls?
Two are gray and two are dark red

Your curtains?
blue tartan!

Do you get ready for the day in your room or the bathroom?
Both.

What color is your bed sheets?
off white right now

Your bedspread or comforter?
down comforter

What's on your walls?
World map, framed photos, framed smashing pumpkins thing

Has the opposite sex been in your room before?
yeah

Has the opposite sex been on your bed?
not at this house, but in my apt, yeah.

Has the opposite sex slept in your bed?
not this bed, but before, yeah.

Who usually sleeps in your bed other than you?
just me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home