Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, July 16, 2007

Couldn't Help But Wonder

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Hells to the naw!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
years ago. whenever Ali last made me go;)

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I sleep best when alone, but someone there can be nice, too:) How about, alone to sleep, but with someone to nap/chill.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No, although I think my senior year dorm was haunted.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Oh yeah

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I dunno.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Ack! JA was on Friends, but AJ is hott.

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
I guess so.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Of course.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Noooooo. Sleeeepy!

12. What's your favorite commercial?
AUF WEIDERSEHEN!

13. What are you allergic to?
pollen, some raw fruits

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
no way!

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Probably.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Bo Sox

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
yeah, a lot.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Almsot always

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Yesterday maybe.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Of course. I'm tired and don't want to type them out, though.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
one thing? Maybe my To Do list tomorrow.

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
I do not.

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
oh yeah

24. What cell service do you use?
Verizon

25. Do you like Sushi?
YUMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSS

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yeah. one time someone ran a red light and barely missed me:(

27. What do you wear to bed?
tank and pj pants

28. Been caught stealing?
just hearts

29. what shoe size do you have?
10

30. Do you truly hate anyone?
No, that's a wicked strong word.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?
rock

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Brad Pitt


33. Favorite Song?
Right now it's Doomsday Clock

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
not that I recall

35. What food do you find disgusting?
sour cream. seriously. it's gross.

36. Do you sing in the shower?
no

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
no

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
sure

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
I hope so

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
no

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home