Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

As A Player

1. First off, what's your name?
Scarlet

2. What do you think of the song.."hey there delilah"?
It's catchy. That's for damn sure.

3. What song are you listening to?
I'm watching tennis on TV!

4. What's your opinion of pointless surveys like these?
They're a stupid waste of time, but sometimes I like to waste it:)

5. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I love my eye color.

6. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
front screen is a puppy and inside is SIlverchair.

7. How many pillows on your bed?
1

8. Who was the last person you talked on the phone to?
Brendan

9. Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
No since right now all I'm thinking about are pizza and tennis.

10. What was the best thing that happened to you last year?
My teaching job was pretty cool. It was the first job I really interviewed for and had to prove myself in.

11. Do any of your friends annoy you?
Sometimes, sure.

12. Who's the fourth person on your contacts list?
Amira!

13. When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?
Yesterday, I think.

15. Do you like pickles?
NO! They ruin things. UGH!

16. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
My dad

17. Do you like Quiznos?
yeah, but it costs too much. Isn't worth the cost at all.

18. Who do you and your friends make fun of the most?
hahahhaha!

19. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
I don't know. hours when I was younger. an hour now is a long time.

20. Do you think you've gotten prettier since primary school?
Yeah

21) Have you ever seen your best friend cry ?
Yes :(

22. Where did you last go out to eat?
Fridays last night with Ali and Amira

25. Do you dance in the car?
quite often.

24. What do you think of hunting and fishing?
I don't have any desire to hunt, but fishing is cool.

26. What is a noise that you cannot stand?
the alto sax

27. Does your mom vacuum early in the morning, when you're sleeping?
No

29. At what age did you get your MP3 player or iPod?
I think I was...23? and then 26:)

30. Where and how did you get your last bruise from?
I don't know! I keep telling people, "my boyfriend beats me." Terrible, I know.

31. Would you rather sleep at a friend's or have them over?
Have them over. As long as they eventually leave.

32. Who is in your house right now?
me, John, Pam

33. Have you ever thought you were gonna die?
Ummm, oh wait, yeah. That was scary. i cried.

34. How do you like your steak?
in mah belly

35. What do you smell like right now?
Vera Wang Princess

36. Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
Yes.

37. Who would you like to meet one day?
Brad Pitt

38. What shoes did you wear today?
purple ones that annoy me

39. Is your bed made?
Nope

40. What color is your laundry basket?
N/A

41. Does your mom make you wear a winter coat?
hahaha, I love winter coats. No one needs to MAKE me wear one.

42. Does it contain fur?
No

43. Do you own any Hollister polos?
noooooo. That store is scary.

44. Do you think those stores are too expensive?
not what I want to spend my money on.

45. Where do you shop the most for clothes?
JCrew

46. Ever been on a rollercoaster?
ummm duh. YES!

47. What's the best one you have been on?
I love that one at Kings Dom.

48. Can you go on MySpace from school or work?
nah

49. Do your parents have a MySpace account?
Oh wow. no

50. Have your parents seen your MySpace page?
No

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home