Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Finally Watf

1. How do you think your last ex deserves to die?
He doesn't deserve to die until he has lived a long, full life.

2. List three words to describe your mother?
adorable, funny, classy

3. When & How did you meet your best friend?
I met Serena at BN, but I guess we became friends once we emailed, haha. I met Vanessa in Chem 101 freshman year of college, I met Brendan at BN, but I didn't work there much for awhile so we weren't really friends, I met Anna in Music Theory at MWC, etc.

4. Would you date someone you “met" on MySpace?
Uhhhh, not sure. I wouldn't say no, but I wouldn't be into the idea.

5. What do you think of internet dating?
No thanks.

6. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be and why?
Penny from IG...she's so smart!

7. What actor/actress would you go gay/lesbian for?
Angelina Jolie

8. Have you ever thought you were crazy?
Nope.

9. Have you ever seen a therapist?
No

10. How do you feel about anti-depressants?
OK, if you need them.

11. When was the last time you saw your (biological) dad?
Earlier tonight.

12. Would you rather have loved and lost, or never have loved at all?
Yes.

13. What advice would you give to your ex’s new love interest?
I still want my game back!!!!

14. What make, model, and color was your first car?
2005 Hyundai Elantra

15. Did you ever try to do the Humpty dance?
I'm not sure

16. Do you even remember the Humpty dance?
No

17. Have you ever tried to make yourself pass out?
NO! People in middle school did and I refused.

18. Have you ever faked a nose bleed? Did anyone believe you?
No

19. Did you ever fantasize about being close friends with a celebrity?
Well, we'd have fun.

20. Did you ever believe you had a monster or ghost living in your closet?
*sigh* yes.

21. Have you ever cross-dressed?
Girls can wear guys clothes and it's not cross-dressing.

22. Have you ever put a bra on your head like in Weird Science?
No

23. Have you ever played real golf?
Not yet! I want to, though.

24. Have you ever had a crush on someone much younger than you?
Yes

25. Do you have any odd deformities?
Nope

27. Have you ever had sex in a moving vehicle?
Nope

28. What is the best meal you know how to cook?
Lasagna yum

29. What is the blanket you sleep with like?
Down

30. Have you ever streaked across a football field?
No

31. Have you ever thought about streaking across a football field?
No

32. Is there something you wish you could say to someone, but cant?
Of course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home