Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, November 18, 2007

1) What’s the current weather where you are? It's chilly. The sun is down now so it's probably pretty cold out. I love cold weather.

2) Where are you? I'm in Pantera in Warrenton, VA. The best small town in the world.

3) What’s the last thing you ate? A Salad

4) The last thing you drank? Dr. Pepper. About to be a mango smoothie!

5) What’s the background image on your computer? A photograph of fall that I took.

6) What are you wearing right now? Jeans, tank top, button up shirt, sweater

7) Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? Brendan

8) Who was the last person you spoke with in person? The girl I ordered my smoothie from.

9) What is the last book you read? Time Traveler's Wife

10) What’s the last song you heard (or the one you are hearing right now)? This crap elevator music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home